Early Years Educator
Job Title: Early Years Educator
Job Type: Part/Full Time
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to work for a brand-new, purpose built, dynamic nursery in London Colney?
Do you hold a relevant early years childcare qualification? Ideally L3 or above? Or would like to work towards achieving your L3 certification in Childcare?
Are you able to work as part of a team delivering high quality outstanding care and education for our children and have an excellent knowledge of providing play-based activities as well as a confident understanding of the aims of the EYFS?
We have various positions – both part and full time. We will reward you with 28 days holiday including Bank holidays as well as other benefits. Salary is based on previous experience, and we can be flexible around your working requirements.
We operate an unlimited staff referral bonus of £500 subject to terms and conditions.
Your main duties will include:
- Using your specific training/knowledge of working with babies and young children to support their individual needs.
- Focusing on all areas of learning under the EYFS.
- Be a committed and can-do problem solver.
- To work in partnership with parents and carers.
- Assist in ensuring the nursery provides a safe, happy and stimulating environment for individual children and enables them to meet their full potential.
- Maintain accurate and effective children’s records, using formative and summative assessments.
- Undertake a shared responsibility for health, safety and cleanliness throughout the nursery.
Little Learners Land is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All our staff are subject to a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and two satisfactory references.